Re: Glechoma hederacea (ground ivy) was poke&garlic mustard

Me, too, Eva:  I use brush be gone and digging.  Unfortunately, I'll never
eradicate it since my next door neighbor grows it on the property line.  At
least I've trained her to keep it away from my garage where it actually
crept through the eaves to grow inside it!

The digging and brush b gone is an annual chore for me.
Janet