From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty Morrissy
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 5:25 PM
To: Agardenchat
Subject: [CHAT] goldfish revisited

Just a note to all of you who tried to help me ID my plant.  It is an
actual goldfish plant, just needed a little time to get it's act
together.  If you recall (and I even showed some of you the picture) the
flowers looked like little salmon colored chalices with a pinked edge.
Well, now, as the plant has had about 3 months to adjust and has doubled
in height (need to cut back) the new flowers look just like those little
pepridge farm goldfish crackers - only plumper.  I haven't  tasted them,
though.  They're just the cutest little things! kitty