Re: goldfish revisited + Voodoo

> the new flowers look just like those little
> pepridge farm goldfish crackers - only plumper.  I haven't  tasted them,
> though.  They're just the cutest little things!

What a great plant to tantalize your feline friends!  I can almost picture
them stalking the goldfish!

 I have a forest of Typhonium venosum (Voodoo lilies) that should have been
stored in the coldest part of the basement. Unfortunately they didn't and
they are all coming into bloom. One of the more vigorous ones I brought
upstairs and set in the bright light by the patio door to color up. By
Saturday it was more than three feet high and Sunday it opened. The house
filled with its inviting farm fresh, meadow muffin fragrance and it drove
the Dachsies bonkers. One leaped for and grabbed the spathe and another
almost flew through the patio door. Maybe next year I'll be a little more