From: Kitty Morrissy
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 1/29/2003 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT-Reverse sexism< Ms. Mrs.

So another qstn for the ladies:  If you are or were married, how did you
(if you did) change your name?
I went from Kathleen Marie Glasch to Kathleen Glasch Strope.
(At the time my birth name Kitty had early on been changed to Kathleen
and
then later changed back to Kitty)
I know many women who would have gone to Kathleen Marie Strope,
retaining
less of their former self.

Kitty