From: Theresa- yahoo [mailto: tchessie@yahoo.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:34:51 -0800
Subject: RE: [CHAT] OT-Reverse sexism< Ms. Mrs.

OK- I have to put in my 2 cents here.  I have never, ever understood the
Mrs. thing- why would a woman's title change just because she got married.
My vote is that everyone is Ms. - married or not.  This reflects gender
(just as Mr. does) not marital status.  I am married, and still use Ms.  I
absolutely hate is when I get mail addressed to Mrs. John Witt.- who the
heck is that?  My name is Theresa.
I love my husband, but I am my own person- not some appendage.

Theresa