Re: OT/So sorry Libby

Libby,
I, too have lost a few along the way.  But I console myself with the
thought that this cat had the absolutely best life it could have had with
me.  I wish that when it's time for me to go, I could come back as my cat.
I know your Abbysinian had a wonderful life in your care, no regrets.

Kitty
(who still has some of Spot-the-Cat's fur filed under Nepeta in Hortus
Third)