Re: Tulbaghia [society island garlic]

Barb, David,
I have a few of these.  One came dormant and I started it in late winter
inside and it had one bloom that spring b4 it was warm enough to plant
outside - no flowers since.  The others came in a pot, just beginning to
send up leaves - have never flowered in 2 yrs.  So  I have a few now...glad
I kept them.  Perhaps they did need to be a bit drier.

Kitty

and