Re: millet

Kathy,
I don't have my seeds yet, wouldn't plan to start them until maybe April
here in Z5a.  Alabama Sunset is a vegatative variety of Coleus that can
take full sun. I rescued a plant from frost at the end of 2001 and made
about 20 cuttings from it.  This year I've brought a couple of plants in
and am getting ready to do cuttings again. Others from which I took
cuttings in our Display Gardens include Schizophrenia and Banchee Holiday.
All are easy to grow.
Kitty