RE: Progress on the garden wall/ground cover

Your wall is great! Big project and I am glad your Dh didn't tell you
how much you moved while doing it... isn't bad to know when it is done,
but would definitely delay getting started :)

Step-ables/ground covers work fine since most folks use the stones
anyways. Problem here due to too much rain, plants tend to get slippery
when wet. At one time I had stones with plants from the pond bridge to
the lawn area. Since it was a slope area a few times I slid thru there.
Now it is stones with crushed gravel and a few steps built in. another
note- every weed in the world seems to want to grow there :(