Re: hort.net fund drive

Libby, if you didn't find out (I'm so behind here), Mallorn Computing
would do the trick.  Think Chris has posted the mailing address on
hort.net.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

----------
> From: Libby Valentine <L_Valentine@adelphia.net>
>
> You can also set up an account not connected to your bank account
(I'm not
> comfortable giving them access to my bank account in any way, but I
use them
> to channel credit card payments for some eBay/Amazon auction
items).  Cost
> is to the receiver of the payment.
>
> I can't find specific mention of who to make a check out to - is
Mallorn