RE: hort.net fund drive

I, too, am catching up with emails (thankfully not 500 like Melody!)

Chris, I'll mail my check on the way home tonight.  I thank you so very
much for providing the infrastructure that holds us together.  I had
noticed a lot of the pictures were taken in Illinois, but didn't realize
that your headquarters are in Urbana.  No wonder it seems like I can always
find what I'm looking for in my zone!

I'm with Kitty - I feel like a shareholder!
Iowa z4b