Re: good bye

David,
I really understand that this list can be far too chatty for someone who
is as busy as you are. I'm sure some of us will email you privately if
something important comes up. Meanwhile, if you want an alternative, why
don't you try one of the other hort.net lists? Some of us are on some of
the other lists and they aren't nearly as busy as CHAT. Your presence
will be missed.

Kitty