RE: good bye

Oh Dave....we'll miss you!!! I know what you mean though...it's hard to go through so many e-mails. I had to unsubscribe to a different list I was a part of for that very reason. Do check in with us periodically through one of us in the group!!

Jesse Rene' Bell Claremore, OK Zone 6

To: Garden <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] good bye
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 10:02:40 -0800

Hi folks

Well, I tried but I just can't keep up with ya'll. I really hate to do this as I've been part of this group for several years now but I have to unsubscribe. By the time I wade through the chaff to get the kernal I'm emailed out! Hopefully I'll hear from you individually so I can keep up with what's going on. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you. You've meant a lot and been very supportive. I couldn't ask for anything more from my best friends.

Good luck

DF

http://www.hort.net/funds/

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es