Re: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

About my earlier post, thinking a cat box was a pet taxi, now I see that
Jim and Marge mean a litter box. Still, even a litter box has little to
do with a cat wanting to go out. I mean, sure, if you DON'T have a box,
it could have everything to do with it. But if you do have a box, fine -
but they still want to go out because,....well because, they are in!

Kitty