Re: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

> From: james singer <jsinger@igc.org>
> Cat box is in the garage, which is why the cat door is between the
> kitchen and the garage. Yes, of course, she's pulling my chain.
That's
> what cats do for a living, isn't it?
 ----------
Ah....well that makes sense.  Seems like you need a cat door there
unless you like letting her rule the world:-)  Of course that's what
they do.  They have it all figured out and do their little job quite
well, bless their furry little hides.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade