Re: need a plant recomendation

It's finally available??? I have been searching for one for years. The catalog just came...got to get my order in.

Hi Cathy,

A similar plant (but far superior, in my opinion) is Lonicera prolifera.
The foliage is much bluer and the flowers are sulphur yellow. It's
tough as nails, non-invasive (actually a native), and grows equally
well in sun or shade.

I've been growing mine for about ten years now and just love it. There
are some pictures at

I noticed that Forest Farm (www.forestfarm.com) is carrying it this
year! Hooray! It's the first time that I've seen it in the industry.

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3264 online plant photos and growing!
http://www.hort.net/gallery/date/2003-05-18/       The latest additions