From: Theresa [mailto: tchessie@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 09:25:18 -0800
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Progress on the garden wall

Ok- I'm glad it isn't snowing here ( although I would like it to
snow<br>occassionally). Since we've been doing 2 major projects at once
(garden<br>wall and wood laminate flooring), the wall has taken more
time that I<br>planned. It didn't help that both my husband and I were
sick the end of Nov,<br>I was in TX for a week and then sick again when
I got home. But... water<br>under the bridge- It is going to be sunny
again today and I'm going to plant<br>some plants ( and move others). I
need to move a couple roses out front-<br>they are too shaded from a
tree in the back yard now. My Mr. Lincoln rose<br>keeps stretching for
sunlight!!! Also, I have a couple of salvia varieties<br>that need to
move too, and a "sticky monkey flower" (can't recall it's real<br>name),
and a foam flower, that just wants a better home (away from the
bird<br>feeder). I've got a good idea that I'm going to plant alot and
move<br>somethings, but one stuff starts to fill in, I'll be rearranging
things<br>again. That and I'm guessing about sunlight levels, since
there are minimal<br>leaves on the trees and the sun is at a totally
different angle now than in<br>the summer.<br>Time to go put on lots of
Message-----<br>From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net
[mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On<br>Behalf Of Kitty<br>Sent: Sunday,
January 04, 2004 9:37 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: Re:
Message -----<br>From: "Theresa" <tchessie@comcast.net><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 12:02
job for today is to figure out what all in waiting to be planted
and<br>what<br>> exposure they like ( I knew when I bought them, but
that was months ago).<br>> Right now I just want it to warm up! Brr- we