RE: Happy Holidays to All, now cat door

OHhh, that sounds like my baby when she was little....her "royal highness" name is Raja. But we nick-named her Hobo Dink. When my husband was little he had this stupid little verse that they used to sing....something along the lines of..."Hobo Dink, butt do stink....yadda, yadda". The food I gave her at first gave her the WORST gas and a terribly "stinky butt". So for six months, we called her Hobo Dink. I changed her food...and she doesn't have that problem anymore...my HUSBAND'S cat does! LOL.

From: <mlrasmus@rockwellcollins.com>
To: gardenchat-digest@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Happy Holidays to All, now cat door
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:55:59 -0600

>Even your cats are tough! Sitting on a patch of snow??

They truly are, Pam!  It was minus 8 degrees (!) this morning when I got
up, and Esau (the 2 year old kitten) HAD to "go porching."  So I dutifully
bundled myself up in coat/hat/scarf/boots and took him to the screened in
porch attached to the garage.  He didn't want to come in 15 minutes later!
He did anyway - and has some new names now.  Frosty butt, frosted flake,
etc.  Cabin fever will be rampant from now til March!

Get reliable dial-up Internet access now with our limited-time introductory offer. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup