From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Happy Holidays to All, now cat door
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 19:06:36 -0600

This am as I was pulling my car out of the garage, this strange (for
here) bunny kept looking at me begging to come in. I felt so sorry for
it, it was actually shivering.

This particular bunny is not the same kind that hop around here. Tends
to sit up on his hind legs and has much larger ears... keep thinking it
is a jack rabbit, but what the heck would it be doing here....

Nope, closed the garage door and left. DH would have a fit when he came
home to find I left a rabbit in the garage.... but I did toss an extra
old blanket out there for it...

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963