From:  [mailto: kmrsy@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 14:34:32 +0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Progress on the garden wall

Not Ceres, but...<br>This is another one of those problems with common
names. In your case, there may not be a difference. <br>Two plants -
Glechoma hederacea and Lysimachia nummularia - use BOTH names. Another
Creeping Jenny is Echinocystis lobata.<br>Two more Creeping Charlies are
Pilea nummulariifolia and Sedum acre.<br>Show us a picture and we may be
able to help. Or do Google pictures of all of the above to find one that
question, not meant in jest, tho' it<br>> might sound like it: How do
you distinguish Creeping Jenny from Creeping<br>> Charlie? I'm sorry, I
don't know the official names of either of these,<br>> but one of them
is downright invading my entire property...I've pretty<br>> much
resigned myself to having this creeping plant everywhere and I do<br>>
like the little tiny purple flowers, but I'd just like to know which
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>>
--Albert Einstein<br>> <br>> --- On Sun 01/04, < Cersgarden@aol.com >
wrote:<br>> From: [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:41:36 EST<br>>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Progress on the garden wall<br>> <br>> In a message
your garden? My experience in my garden is it <br>does fine<br>> but
does not rapidly spread. I have used it around stepping stones.<br>>
variation. Also <br>love Lysimachia nummularia 'Aurea' (creeping
jenny)<br>> as a nice ground cover & <br>the color enhances other

http://www.excite.com<br>> The most personalized portal on the Web!<br>>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com