RE: Progress on the garden wall/pea gravel

They get over it Theresa.... trust me!

Reminds me of the time a neighbor and myself cut a whole in a wall just
to see if we could actually take the wall out and make the kitchen
bigger ;)-- or the time I sat down to dinner with my parents and mom
said.. guess what I did today?.... answer... I bought a new house. My
dad about died, she really did, signed the papers, gave them the down
payment. ...LOL!