Re: weather/tropicals

OH.  LOL.  Oops sorry...blonde moment.   It probably would be a problem if
our winter lasted "months".  But since these plants are only covered for hours
rather than days or months, it's not a problem. Our temps stay cold for only
hours at a time when a cold front blows through, then we have "normal" weather
in the 60's and 70's again.  Our avg. last freeze date is Feb. 14. when spring
begins.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

  In a message dated 1/8/2004 7:58:52 PM Central Standard Time,