Re: 'Limerock Ruby'

Marge,
Yes I saw his comment and offer in PD catalogue. However, I also read
comments from him and others in the past year in which they explained
their reasons for referring to it as an annual. The two items I remember
are that A) the wet crown thing (appears Ceres read that one too), and
B) the type of cutting used - they seem to think that when the plant
comes from a two-node-rooted cutting vs a on-node-rooted cutting, it has
a better chance for survival.

If it doesn't return it's ok. In 2002 a nice size plant cost $10-12. In
2003 you could pick a nice one up for $4. It grows so quickly, that it
does make a useful annual and $4 is a reasonable price for the amount of
space it covers.

Kitty