RE: 'Limerock Ruby'

Oh man, that's what I get for surfing. I was reading about Clematis,
then came back to check my mail, read T's message, and answered it
without looking at the subject line! My last post discussed Clematis,
because we have been talking about Clematis, and I thought she was
referring to Clematis, and all the while this was a Coreopsis thread -
or a threadleaf Coreopsis - I don't know anymore!

Kitty