RE: 61-degree heat wave

I agree with the wild chicory shade of blue.  A story...once, when about
married for three years, my husband brought home a bouquet.  It was
gorgeous!!!  But to our dismay, the blossoms faded by afternoon.  It took
several more years to realize that they would perk back up the next day.
Also, learned that old timers called chicory "the time plant" because they
could tell from the blossoms when it was time to come in from the fields
for lunch.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN