Re: 61-degree heat wave

In a message dated 01/10/2004 5:18:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wmorgan972@ameritech.net writes:

> Now if I could just confine some Queen Ann's Lace with wild chicory
> interspersed, that would make a sensational pressed flower garden!  Of
> course, whether the Queen Ann's Lace or the chicory would win out in the
> struggle for dominance is anyone's guess.  :>)

Queen Anne's Lace and chicory make a lovely border to our roadsides in New
York.  They seem to thrive together, and both like to grow in "waste places."
Neither is a real native - both are immigrants from Europe - but they are a
beautiful combination.  Just thinking about them on this 8 degree day makes me
long for summer.