RE: good morning/weather

And we wouldn't want you to be anything else ;)... someone has to keep
us on track with gardening when all of us northerners have only snow to
look at...

Everyone has there own thing... nice weather I am gardening, cold
weather is holiday decorating and cleaning my house (which doesn't get
done in the summer), or projects that need completion. I also tend to
work at the paying job more also, so I can spend more money on things I
don't have room for :)

Donna

North,