RE: weather

Marge, I'm with you.  If it is 50 F outside, I want to be outside and
generally find a way (if it isn't too dark before I get home from work.  I
hate the days where I leave in the dark and come home in the dark.  Of
course, being a bit night blind might have a little something to do with
that.)  At 40 F outside, I have to start wearing gloves or my hands will
crack and bleed.  (Moisturizers don't work for me that well, though I go
through enough of them.)

It's odd, some of my best memories have come from blizzards!  As a teen,
friends in the neighborhood participated in a bake off from scratch (guys
included) after we scaled 8' drifts.  As an adult being stuck at home with
absolutely no way out to get to work rather forces one to have a bit of
bonding time with other members of the family.  Come to think of it, there
is always a baby boom after a blizzard (9 months down the road.)  And being
at home with family isn't always a bad thing.

And I do try to catch up on what needs to be done in the house when it's
cold.  When folks are doing their spring cleaning, so am I, but its outside!
If one wants clean inside, it must be a winter cleaning. :>D  And indoor
crafts are tending to use more plant materials (dried/pressed) to help me
get over the dormant plant season and think what other plants I might put in
for future projects.

Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5) who is rambling at this hour of the morning.  I've
got to get back to sleep.  Good night all!