Re: Digest #69

Noreen,
I don't get digests, so I'm not much help. But I can suggest that, when
you notice you're missing one (you receive #68 after #66), before
reading #68, go to the archives, sort by date, and read the missed ones
there. You can reply while reading there too, just by clicking on the To
or Reply To line, however, this will only bring up your email client
with To address, not the subject line or message.

Kitty