Re: digest #69

Hi Daryl, thanks for your advice.  I did exactly as you said when the group
was still with the AHS.  The email seemed even more overwhelming then, believe
it or not.  Since the subject matter isn't always exactly what the topic of
conversation is, that made it difficult.  I would skip over certain topics and
read others....and then be totally confused.  We have a tendency to move from
one subject to another without changing the subject line.
WIth the digest though, I skim the entire thing, so I tend to read more of
the posts, also can keep up more....that is unless I miss a digest.  When I save
something, I copy and paste with a subject heading that I will know, and
save.
So all in all, this works best for me anyway.
Thanks again!!!  Appreciate your input.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 1/16/2004 9:35:08 PM Central Standard Time,