Re: Happy Birthday Time!/ thank You

Well, Bonnie and Kitty,
    These rocks are to go with the ones she surprised me with at Christmas
time. She knows I want to build a rock garden this spring. This time a
couple of very small ones that are very decorative to go in a trough or two
in the area to go with the biggies... two I almost could not pick up and get
out of the back of her wagon this time.
    Sure is going to be an exciting spring around here. I can feel it coming
on....
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com