Re: Happy Birthday Time!/ thank You

    A friend made a container of butter pecan ice cream for my dessert. Sent
it over through my wife as she was coming home from gym yesterday afternoon.
So rich it make the enamel on your teeth ache....
    You were right on the button... yesterday was my birthday.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana