RE: morning/weather/gardening

It is something I worry about, although haven't done anything about it.
The person who buys this home will have to be a pond lover and garden
railroad fan.... someday I will post a current picture of my yard, when
I get brave enough to go up on the roof peak to take the picture. The
hardscapes will make it impossible to sell this.

My last two homes had different landscaping in most folks eyes... and
they both got bulldozed into a nice lawn. .... how sad.