Re: speaking of plants... what a concept!

I don't, but the Display Gardens has a Fargesia in the Ornamental Grass
Garden, but not long enough to tell you much about it.

> Amsonia ciliate var filifolia, states it is 5" (yes inches) tall. Is
> that a misprint?
Common name apparently is Creeping Blue Star, so probably not a misprint,
and it looks great at the PDN website.

Just got my first epimediums this year, last I looked they're still doing
fine.  A recent article I read, explained they're pretty tuff once

I got the same Indigofera last year, haven't had it long enough to know
about invasiveness.  But since we are at the northernmost point of
hardiness, I doubt it will be a problem.

Lilies, yes, we will have some pink shades for sale at H&G, late Feb.  I
couldn't find anything about your Clause Shride, but lilies can always take
full sun. They just may last a few days less than they would if protected
from late aftn sun.

Sorry I couldn't help you more, but that's all I know about the plants you