From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Marge Talt
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 2:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] carnivorous plants was: Clivia Golden Dragon

Well, thank you, Bonnie, for the kind words and confidence.   Just
one thought - if that's a hypertuffa trough, it may be too alkaline
without a liner - from the concrete in it, which will leach out.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635
> From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan <wmorgan972@ameritech.net>
>
> I'll take your advice, Marge.  I have always found it to be sound.
And the

http://www.hort.net/funds/