RE: speaking of plants... what a concept!

Well Marge seems we like some of the same plants, although I am starting
to believe you have one of everything over there...:)

Interesting that you don't think some will make it here as a hardy
plant. Of course I realized the Alocasia would never be, but the others
are listed as zone5, with the exception of that saccharum variety which
is zone 6 that I can get away with in certain spots.

Of course after wandering over to the site on Arisaema, now I found more
of them I want! For what ever reason, couldn't get the Suite 101 links
up, even after pasting together... will try again later.

I think I need to do more research! :)