Plant question

Didn't mean to send that duplicate.  Hit the wrong button - stupid, clumsy

Wanted to ask this august group if anyone knows of a commercial source or
cultivated form of Rhus copallina or Dwarf Sumac.  I have seen it growing on
Constitution Island - the only place in this area I have ever seen it.  By the
river is a much milder climate than we have just a few miles away.  I have seen
it growing in Maryland - Bombay Hook, and it is much larger than the one on C.
Hortus III says it grows to 20 feet, but the one on the island was only about
4 feet tall and as much wide - a most attractive shrub which had stunning
fall color.  I have been looking in nursery catalogs, and don't see anything even
closely approximating it.  So wondered if anyone here knows.  Gene?  Marge?