RE: NWF habitat certification

I am sure that it could be certified if all the creatures around here
would get together for a photo to send in :)

Actually, my yard is under some kind of a protection clause here. The
county agent did it when I was helping get some native plants going for
them. My neighbors, no matter what they think, can not do anything about
what I grow here. John loved it, cause if we get behind, they can't even
fine us for having the grass too tall... LOL!

Donna

LOL
> >> saw him several times over the summer and throughout the winter, I
have
> >seen his
> >> footprints & droppings all over the yard!  I'm so psyched!
> >>
> >> Eva
> >> Long Island, NY
> >> Zone 6/7
> >>
> >> "We don't do enough to exploit renewable energy resources."
> >> Me
> >>
> >> In a message dated 1/25/2004 7:35:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
> >> justme@prairieinet.net writes:
> >> This yard is not yet ready for NWF habitat certification...
although