Re: NE weather was-Snow, Eva?

quite chilly up here in Central Maine     50 miles from the ocean
tonight it will be   -10f with wind gusting around 15 mph. we've had
most of the month like this  coldest a week ago at minus 16 here & minus
26  up in northern Maine & tonight they said we will   NOT  experience a
January thaw!  With little snow,  cover we all will have a lot of winter
kill & impossible to now add any mulch to ground because of the frost is
on down 3 feet & mulch will only keep the ground colder longer. Oh well!
normal here every few years. But.... come July we won't even remember
this week.

Stay warm,

ron       zone 4/5 (usually)