Re: bamboo

I'd agree, Eva, if you can't mow around where you want the bamboo, a
runner will be a real pain to contain.

From the rather quick pass I gave to all those clumping species on
the New England Bamboo site, appeared there were some with nifty
attributes that might make up for lack of diameter of the culms.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :