Re: update on garden/bottle brush

Ah, Donna, that explains it...thanks.  Well, if you have 8 small
trees, in not too many years, you're gonna have 8 large trees and end
up a shade gardener:-)

Sounds like panic mode could pop in about this coming August with
that deadline.  Probably shouldn't get too elaborate; just assess
what you consider your weakest areas and hit them for the tour.  Of
course, your pond is such a feature that most people will be looking
at that and not pay attention to your side yard area, really.  You
may have all you can do to get your DH on the stick re: the train!

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers