RE: update on garden/bottle brush

Well Bonnie- doubt that will ever happen- the only neighbors I see are
the kids... all adults do not come out of their homes... maybe a peak
out the window, but sadly, not one enjoys the fresh air. At first I
thought it was due to working inside getting unpacked- but 5 years down
the line- they are still not outside:(  One had a nice brick patio with
an open covering, bought nice patio furniture, had a landscaper come in
and did plant some trees and shrubs.... have never once seen them out
there.... they even have a lawn service cut the grass and take care of
the plantings......

Donna
> Behalf Of Bonnie & Bill Morgan
> Donna, I think you will inspire others in your area to plant trees.
Just