From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Cersgarden@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 6:33 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] trees and other design elements

In a message dated 1/31/04 4:15:15 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< There are many other trees I'd love to have, but I want to keep some sun
space available.  I cram a lot in here, but sometimes I just have to admit I
can't have it all. >>

Amen to this, Kitty.  My feelings exactly but my mind is in constant design
mode searching over and over for that spot to add one more.  I am adding 2
I am ordering but the tree I most would like to have is an Acer grisum.  I
love that tree and I know of no one in this area that has this n their
    I also have the 12' lilacs but keep my viburnums, dogwoods, other 6'
arborvitae and yews pruned. Oh, I do have a Viburnum Rusty Black Haw that is
form & is probably 10-12'.  We cptd our home in the fall of 89'.  Our lot
a bare pc of land except 3 very nice size green ash the developer put on the
parking. All 3  were lost in the tornado. One week after we moved in we take
trip to Europe.  The sod went down after we came home and then we let the
ground settle till spring with the exception of a concolor we planted at the
corner of the lot and prepared a site for our vegetable garden.