RE: Black Mondo Grass

That might be a good idea but I am not sure how much it will help. Does
anyone have a security camera you could use? That might scare people away!

I know once the botanical garden here is done I will have security cameras
on it.

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!
Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative
Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916