RE: was Northern Blooms now Northern vs. Southern Blooms

I had wondered about the Chimonanthus. The early bloom time was one of my
main attractions. Of course the second one was the fragrance!

I know one of our main goals this year is to add some hardy citrus, bananas
and palm trees to the yard as well as to get the "mess" we made last fall
cleaned up! We did not make a single flower bed, we just planted right in
the grass!

I imagine it will be fun this year. The plan was to cover the grass with
newspaper and mulch. The mulch has not arrived yet and I am not sure that
even if it does arrive now that I will be able to use it by March. I know
fresh cut mulch needs to sit about a year or so I have been told.

Sheri

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly
obsessed plant-a-holic!
FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more!
http://www.exoticgardening.com