Re: was Northern Blooms now Northern vs. Southern Blooms

This is one of my favorite vegetables, and I agree that it makes a
beautiful plant.  I have even photographed it because it was so
handsome.  However, it does reseed very prolifically if you let it
bloom.  I usually leave a few each year to have a continuous crop -
they aren't hard to weed out - in fact I use the early extras in salads.
At least one seed source - maybe Johnny's - calls it Indian mustard,
I have assumed as in Asian Indian since it is listed under ethnic
vegetables.  It does freeze down in the winter, but the plants survive
and give me early greens in the spring.  A real favorite!

In a message dated 01/02/2005 4:15:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,