Re: Re: was Northern Blooms now Northern vs. Southern Blooms

Hello Kitty,
I meant Helleborus... more than one... I think. I was referring to more than one cultivar and the species Helleborus foetidus. Plural. Perhaps I am incorrect in the usage...... ???
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: <kmrsy@comcast.net>
Sorry, I guess I was assuming some things.
When someone refers to Lonicera, a shrub or vine, I - and I thought most
people - think in terms of singles. When someone refers to Helleborus,
perennials, the plural comes to mind.
There is no hard and fast rule - no rule at all really - just the manner
in which I've heard gardeners talk or write. From Pam's clarification,
it appears she did mean the Hellebores. Perhaps I shouldn't have jumped
in to explain on her behalf, though. Sorry.