Re: mustard/kale/birds

In a message dated 1/3/05 9:03:10 PM, pulis@mindspring.com writes:

<< An eagle! That's worth missing a few other birds. I've only seen eagles

elsewhere, like in Alaska and on some of the large lakes in Georgia. >>

Daryl, as Melody stated they are a common site around our lakes and
particularly on their side of state near the bluffs on the Mississippi.  We are near
the Saylorville Dam and you will see them there but I have never viewed them
near our home.