Re: Houseplants

In a message dated 1/4/05 4:52:53 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< But boy do those poor plants suffer during the growing
season.  >>

Melody, take them outside.  I love to do mixed containers with what we
usually consider houseplants.  I am fortunate to have a covered porch on the north
and move some of my shelving for smallers plants but also have space for large
plants.  I have not found a houseplant yet that did not love the heat &
humidity that our summers have.  The porch provides for the shelter from direct sun.
    Ceres