From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:06:01 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Houseplants

In a message dated 1/4/05 4:52:53 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< But boy do those poor plants suffer during the
mixed containers with what we <br>usually consider houseplants. I am
fortunate to have a covered porch on the north <br>and move some of my
shelving for smallers plants but also have space for large <br>plants. I
have not found a houseplant yet that did not love the heat &
from direct sun.<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com